Cat returns around 9:30 from riding, and finds me. She hasn't eaten yet, so we make our way off to a café to find some food. We order a bottle of a young Mexican cabernet, it's not bad but definitely not as big as I'm used to. Couldn't really complain, it's a café after all. I had some fruit, don't remember what she ordered.
Cat's friend Jean had her surgery today; apparently it went well but she needs a couple of nights in the hospital for recovery. They plan on leaving Friday back to Puerto Morelos on the coast, 15min south of Cancún. Cat says, "you know you're coming with me, right?" I didn't think there was an option.
Made our way back to the hotel, poured a few tequilas and hopped in the pool for a bit.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment