Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 0


Since we always count from 0.

This morning was a little rough, but I woke on my own 5 minues before my the alarms were set to go off. Jess was nice enough to wake up and drive me to the airport. Totally not awake. After receiving my boarding pass, actually ran into Christine from work. Turns out her, Steve from work all happen to be on the same flight. They were off to Texas for work. haha!

Had a smoke at my favourite smoking spot. It's the little Koi pond at the airport. It's the last cigarette before I leave Wisconsin.

I've decided I cannot have kids, although, the ones behind me during the journey to Atlanta were only mildly annoying. The plane was delayed for around 30 minutes in Milwaukee due to weather in Georgia. Hope I still have time for a smoke before the next flight.


The AirTran 'go' magazine has something about this goofy Myan drink. Called xtabentun. Described as : “Yucatecen drink made from anise seed and fermented honey from the nectar of the xtabenyún flower.” On the rocks or in Myan coffee. Sounds magical. http://www.labna.com

I have to say this eee pc is amazing. The guy next to me has his full-size dell propped on his belly. Kinda funny,reminds me of the AT&T commercial a little.

1 comment:

  1. Anise seed… aw, but thats the heinous black licorice flavor…— so unless the mead-like fermented honey and flower flavor can kick the yuck out of the taste, you may be drinking that one alone. Or, at least, alone with the Mayans.

    Ah hahahaha,

    (*sings*) "…faaat-man in-a-littlllle-seat…"

    "Dude !! You're getting a Dell… so we can monitor your condition and send medical attention your way once the chest and arm pains set in."

    ReplyDelete