Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 2.5

Falling behind here.

Met up with ma and sis around 2pm and grabbed a couple of drinks on the beach. Went back to the room to shower, but of course the water and power was off.

Rule: When you go to México, always expect the water and/or power to go out for a while. Yes, every time.

Anyways, by the time Paige was finished washing off in the pool, the power was back on. Bonus shower.

Got Méxican for dinner in the hotel zone, 10 minute walk. Food was great, as well as the waiter. Balancing margaritas stacked on his head. Very cool! One of the places sis and I went in May. Still excellent food and service.

Grabbed some drink(s) at the bar on the beach before going off to bed. Walked around with the madré and I'm pretty sure we saw Madonna's place and her yacht's parked here.

I'll fill-in on day 3 soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment