Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 15

Ahh, the final post.

Up around 7am, It's storming outside; no walk on the beach this morning. Left the window open overnight, and my pile of dirty clothes on the floor are all wet. Throw them in the dryer for a little while so I don't have to lug soaking clothes around with me. Made Cat some tea and hosed off in the shower.

Clothes are dry, and I take care of packing everything up. I'm a little sad about leaving Cat, Puerto Morelos and México, but it's ok.

As we hop in the car, I say bye to Alex. Cat takes the scenic route back to the airport, more like the service roads around some of the hotel zone north of Puerto. She points out the various hotels and centers for marine study along the way. The sun is shining now, and we hold hands during the short trip to the airport. I'm feeling better now, and defiantly smiling again.

We say our goodbyes in front of Terminal 2. Both of us had a great time together and will miss each other, but now it's time for me to explore the rest of my life.

"I choose love."

2 comments: