Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 6

Time passes quickly here for some reason, despite waking early every day.

Said goodbye to the friends from Seattle who left today, brewed a pot of coffee and posted last nights notes from the poolside.

Packed up all my clothes but the one outfit I'm wearing in plastic bags and dropped them off at "La Fe" lavandoria, 2 blocks from the hotel. Hopefully, I'll have clean clothes by 5:30pm tonight!

Grabbed a couple of 6-packs of Montejo cervesa for the room later, and headed back to the hotel for some relaxation. Washed my t-shirt in the sink and currently writing this in the pool catching some sun.

I'm considering canceling or at least shortening my stay in Isla Mujeres for Wednesday. I don't think 3 nights is enough here. Talked with Tom, one of the owners and the room is open until next week sometime....

It's 12:30, shirt's not dry yet, but the black keyboard's getting a little to hot to type on so I think it's time to hose off and find some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment